Rocker: Shaped like a U. Great for float and easy control in soft or deep powder.
80-89: Good float in powder; typically still carve pretty well
The Fischer Watea 84 Skis provide the ultimate versatile setup. When you're on these skis you can venture off into the fresh snow or tear up the frontside - whatever conditions call for. This ski has a wood core and sandwich construction that provide smooth flex and lots of response. Carbon Tech increases the torsional stiffness so you can ride at fast speeds with stability. Freeski Rocker keeps you covered in the deep snow by providing lots of float and easy maneuverability.
- Design: Powder/ All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 126-84-112
- Camber: Reverse-camber Freeski Rocker
- Turn Radius: 18m (size 176)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: not included
- Freeski Rocker provides float and easy navigation in deep snow
- Carbon Tech reinforcement for increased torsional stiffness
- Sandwich construction for good flex and response
- Durable ABS sidewalls
- Sintered base is durable and fast
- Sumblimated graphics on base
- Light and responsive poplar wood core