Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for dry to light snow, offers limited protection, great for everyday wear.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
The Bogner Fire + Ice Neon Sale-D Down Jacket has the same flattering style as the original, but in a color that grabs attention. Downward-facing chevron quilts elongate and accent your silhouette. They also prevent the down insulation from moving around. Down makes the Sale-D Jacket incredibly warm, and DWR provides water-resistant protection. A silky fur trim wraps around the hood to add extra luxury and warmth. The Sale-D is also packed with all the features you need for serious skiing.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant/ Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide Hi-Vis neon fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25.5"
- DWR finish sheds water off the fabric surface
- Removable Asiatic Raccoon fur hood trim
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- 1 sleeve and 2 zippered waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 velcro and 2 zippered interior pockets secure essentials
- Knit inner cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Fleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
Orange color is bright, neon orange