Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The feminine cut and structured tailoring of the Bogner Fire + Ice Gitta Insulated Ski Jacket make it one of the most flattering coats you'll see. The fabric stretches to provide a forgiving fit and comfortable movement. The sleek fabric is backed with a warm synthetic insulation, and all the features you need for skiing. A 10K waterproof rating ensures you'll stay comfy and dry out on the slopes.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 86%polyamide/14% elastane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 95g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through seams
- 2 body vents open to release excess heat
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Brushed fleece hood lining for extra warmth and soft feel
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 3 chest, 1 left sleeve, 1 back pockets on exterior hold items
- 1 zip and 1 mesh interior pockets secure essentials
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Waterproof zippers prevent moisture from seeping through zippers