Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Fera Lucy Petite Insulated Ski Pant keeps you moving freely, feeling warm, and staying dry, all the while looking fantastic. The secret to the great feel and performance of the Lucy pant is in the Fera Perfect Fit technology which adds a contoured vertical side insert for a feminine silhouette. The smooth, low-profile insulation does its part to make sure you don’t sacrifice warmth for style, and it all adds up to the perfect look, feel, and performance every time.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Material: 100% nylon fabric
- Insulation: 60g stretch laminate insulation
- Fit: Tapered for a flattering fit
- 1 inch shorter inseam for petites
- DWR sheds water off of the fabric surface
- Critical seams are sealed to prevent seepage at exposed seams
- Elastic rear waistband for accommodating fit
- Brushed tricot inner waistband feels soft on skin
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Powder cuff boot gaiters fit around ski boots to keep out snow
- Invisible zip pockets store valuables
- D-ring holds lift tickets
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I haven't used them on the slopes yet, but, as far as fit and quality work, I'd recommend them. I am 5"1 and wear a size 14, and the extra large are a bit roomy, but the length is just perfect.
I am a size 14 and 5'1. These pants are just the right length for me in a size 16p. Its hard to believe that the warmth rating is so high as they seem thin, but with leggings under I'm sure they will work fine.