Aggressive skiing puts stress on your feet. You need a ski boot that can provide support and comfort during the worst abuse. The Dalbello Venom 90 Ski Boot does just that. The liner is heat-moldable to conform to your exact foot dimensions and features an Orthofit insole that provides extra cushion. The last is narrower and the flex is stiff so you get the best response from these advanced ski boots.
- Flex rating: 90
- Last: 100mm
- TruFit Performer liner has Orthofit sole for extra cushion
- Bi-injected plastic blends 2 different densities for good flex
- Easy entry for less fuss
- Adjustable spoiler accommodates different calves
- Canting provides dialed-in alignment
- Micro-adjustable ALU buckles
- Stiffer for more aggressive performance
Peter Glenn Ski Boot Fit Guarantee: Try it on!
Feel free to order our ski boots and try them on. If the unused boots don’t fit, ship them back for free within 30 days. Give us a call and we'll send you a complimentary shipping label.
All boots must be returned in new, unused condition with receipt, tags and box within 30 days.