8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
If you're the kind of guy who stays out in a blizzard to get fresh lines, the Dakine Shifter Shell Snowboard Pant was built for you. This 20K waterproof, fully-taped pant gives you bomber protection against moisture. DWR helps prevent water from sitting on the surface of the fabric, which makes you cold. Since it's a shell, the Shifter Pant offers maximum flexibility warmth-wise.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 3L Toray® Micro-Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: Un-lined
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Dermizax® EV waterproof/breathable membrane keeps you dry
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- DWR coating repels moisture
- Inner waistband adjuster for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters with hooks fit over boots to keep out snow
- Inner leg vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Water-resistant zippers prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Scuff guards at the cuffs help prevent fraying
- 2 zippered thigh and 2 zippered waist pockets
- Durable YKK zippers