Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
If you tend to get cold when you ride, you need the Dakine Kensington Down Snowboard Jacket. This down-insulated coat wraps you in cozy warmth in even the most bitter conditions. The Kensington Jacket is plenty waterproof for surprise storms, and it has all the features you need for convenience out on the hill.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L fine oxford fabric
- Lining Material: taffeta lining
- Insulation: 650g goose down body & sleeves / 100g hood/ 40g cuffs
- Critical seam tape prevents moisture from seeping inside
- DWR coating repels moisture
- Attached hood for warmth and weather protection
- Hood drawcord for easy adjustments
- Adjustable cuffs fit over gloves to keep out snow
- Inner wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 2-way front zipper for easy venting
- Stretch powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior (all zippered)
- 2 interior pockets secure essentials
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is a soft, very warm Dakine ski jacket with lots of great features. I bought it for my 14 yr old daughter, and she can't wait to wear it on the slopes! I am satisfied that I selected the perfect jacket for her.