Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The longer length and casual style of the Columbia Portland Explorer Interchange 3-in-1 Omni-Heat Ski Jacket makes it a great crossover coat that you can wear both for skiing and everyday. The exterior of the Portland Jacket is a waterproof shell, and there's a removable inner jacket complete with insulation and an Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining. You can wear just the insulator in the fall, just the waterproof shell in the spring, and both together in winter. With the Columbia Portland Explorer, 1 purchase covers the whole year.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Jacket Material: 100% nylon Omni-Tech fabric
- Inner Jacket Material: 100% polyester microfiber fabric
- Inner Jacket Lining: Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining
- Insulation: 60g Omni-Heat insulation in inner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 33”
- 3-in-1 Zip-in Interchange system for multiple wear options
- Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective lining reduces heat loss so you stay warmer
- Full seam sealing completely locks out moisture
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- 1 zippered chest and 2 zippered waist pockets hold gear
- 2 zippered waist pockets on inner jacket
- Interior security pocket stows essentials
- Modern Classic fit is relaxed, but not too loose