If all you need is a little liquid power, the Camelbak Zoid Hydration Pack has what you need. By filling the durable reservoir with your drink you can make less trips to the lodge. All you need to do to get a sip is bite down on the valve. The line is insulated to prevent freezing of the contents, and because the design is low-pro you won't have to remove your pack to get on the lift.
- 2 liter hydration reservoir capacity
- 1.64 liter separate storage capacity
- BPA-free reservoir
- Big Bite™ valve opens when you bite down
- Easy to clean mouth piece
- Insulated tube to prevent freezing
- Separate pocket to carry essentials like cards and keys
- Camelbak® Got Your Bak™ lifetime guarantee
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I had suffered from frozen hydration hoses and a bulky pack while skiing in the past, but this was the perfect solution. It is low profile enough while on your back that you do not feel like you are going to fall out of the chair, and the hydration hose is insulated twice, once in a sleeve and second zipped up in the strap. There is also enough storage for small items like keys, credit cards, money or small snacks.