For the Burton White Collection Puffy Snowboard Jacket, Shaun gives you exceptional warmth and performance with a sleek street style. The Dryride fabric will keep you dry and comfortable on the hill, and the Thermacore insulation will keep you warm in the city.
- 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Heavy 80g Thermacore insulation in the body, and lighter 60g in the sleeves
- DRYRIDE DWR coating keeps water from getting to the fabric
- Luxurious custom satin lining
- Slim fit compliments your figure
- Powder skirt keeps you dry in deep snow
- Glove loops keep your gloves easily attached
- Mesh-lined pit zips dump heat when you're active
- Jacket-to-pants interface zips into with many Burton pants
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- Removable hood for when you need to keep your head dry
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is a very cute jacket. The sleeves are long, even for me and I'm 5'9'' with pretty long arms. The overall length is great, with the inner elastic band along the bottom that you can detach. There are 2 credit card sized slots on the inside, which are nice for keeping your money or ID. The outer pockets also have a hidden zip pocket behind them, good for your phone or other things.
The color looks more turquoise in the photo, and is really more of a pale blue but still very cute. Definitely keeping it.
This jacket is slim around the hips but given it is a ''slim fit'' that is expected, the sleeves are nice and long which is a definite plus for me since I am 5'9''. Bottom line: nice nice jacket, lacks inside pocket for phone etc., but otherwise sleeves are nice and easy to rotate for grabs or reaching and it fits curves nicely. Was really warm in -5 temps in utah with just a thermal layer and sweater underneath... i actually had to unzip the vents to cool down. :)