Looking to stay dry and warm while on the hunt for fresh pow? The Burton Poacher Jacket Snowboard has you covered. With DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric and Thermacore™ insulation, this stylish snowboard jacket will get you through the day in comfort and style.
- 5K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- Durable Durashell™ 2L fabric offers serious weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 40g of non-bulky Thermacore™ Insulation keeps you extra warm
- Super Silky Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Critically Taped Seams make sure you stay dry
- Sig Fit lets you layer without being overly baggy
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood fits around your head without blocking the view
- Pit Zips™ let the heat out when needed
- Link Zip™ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Goggle pocket for stashing your eyewear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
I am 6 ft 175 lbs and the large fits me, might have fit into a medium but I like the extra room for layers. I have only rode with the jacket 3 times so far, and it works well. The skirt seems to keep most of the snow out, and the pit vents really make a difference. The only thing I was surprised with was that it has a full hood, not a partial like I had expected, but it fits nice.
The only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5, is because it came with a security device attached to the sleeve. I was able to pry it off with some pliers, but still something I shouldn't have had to do. The company offered to fix this problem, but I didn't want to wait to ride. PS. if this happens to you, don't worry no ink.
Nice jacket for the price. Fits well. Not baggy, yet not slim, just right. Quality is great for the price and I had no issue with warmth or waterproofing. Would def recommend this jacket. Looks sweet too.
My mom got me this jacket for Christmas from this site. The price of the jacket is amazing. Took it out snowboarding, it's a little thin but keeps the heat in. Best buy, thanks PeterGlenn!