Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Burton Exile Insulated Snowboard Pant is more waterproof than most other kids' gear. If your child likes to get down in the snow or stay outside in blizzards, he'll appreciate that the Exile Pants are better equipped to keep him dry. There are two big cargo pockets that he can stuff with snacks and gear. A warm Thermacore insulation keeps him cozy in the cold.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 60g Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, but not too baggy
- Aquapel DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Two big cargo thigh pockets hold a bunch of gear
- Velcro back pockets for extra storage
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage at exposed seams
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Fleece-lined waistband feels soft against skin
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Ticket ring for attaching ski pass
- Ghetto slits open to fit around snowboard boots
- Leg Lifts keep cuffs up out of the mud
- Reflective trim for extra visibility