Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Burton Cargo Shell Snowboard Pant snorkels through the deepest snow to keep your legs warm and dry. These pants keep moisture away with waterproof DRYRIDE Durashell™ fabric. Burton's Sig Fit provides ample layering room for the cold days, and a zippered vent lets the steam out when you warm up. A bevy of pockets keep all your gear secure and organized. Set and Forget Ghetto Slits make your pant-to-boot transition seamless.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof /10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell fabric
- Lining Material: Polyester mesh and taffeta
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too baggy
- DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Mesh and taffeta lining pulls moisture away from body
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Bellowed cargo pockets keep gear safe and accessible
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Vents open to release excess heat
- Inner thigh vents add more temperature management
- Cordura Anti-Scuff Cuffs prevent shred
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts keep your cuffs out of the muck
- Set and Forget Ghetto Slits open to fit around boots
- Integrated waist adjustment creates the right fit
- Headphone cable port keeps your wires organized
- Glove loop is a convenient place to stash gloves
- Articulated knees for lots of freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects to Burton jackets
- Microfleece fly and waistband cut out chafing
- Ticket O-ring keeps your lift ticket secure and out of the way
- Belt loops for securing pants with a belt