Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Davos-T Insulated Ski Jacket has Bogner's classic sporty style. This coat has tons of reflective materials on it, along the zippers and on the embroideries. The Davos-T Jacket also has an inner placket that zips separately from the main zipper. This allows you to open the coat for venting without leaving the sides flapping. The Davos-T Jacket is highly technical, with excellent waterproofing and warm insulation.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane ski stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester mesh lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30"
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable inner zippered placket
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Fleece hood lining for extra warmth and soft feel
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Velcro adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 inner mesh pocket secures essentials
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Reflective trim on sleeves and along zippers
- Reflective Bogner Team embroideries all over