Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Bogner Moya-T Insulated Ski Jacket has sporty appeal and top-of-the-line performance. No one makes more intricately detailed ski wear than Bogner, from the stretch fabric and flawless fit to the unique embroideries that adorn the front and back. The Moya-T Jacket is backed with synthetic insulation for warmth, and all the features you need for a great day. Probably the best thing about the Bogner Moya-T Jacket is that because of the incredible quality it will truly last a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/15% elastane 4-way stretch fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 24"
- Stretch fabric for unrestricted movement
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Lycra thumbhole wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve pockets on exterior to hold items
- 1 inner pocket secures essentials
- Reflective details on pockets
- Velcro adjustable wrists fit around gloves to seal out snow
- Silver mesh hood lining
- Floral embroidery on left sleeve and back
- "Bogner" embroidery down back of hood
- Compatible with Real Fur 2 Hood Trim (sold separately)