Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
80-89: Good float in powder; typically still carve pretty well
The Blizzard Magnum 8.0 TI Skis were designed to handle anything thrown their way. Blizzard’s Flip Core Rocker technology is one-of-a-kind. By inserting a wood core upside-down so that the convex side of the core creates a natural bend, the ski is smoother and makes turn transitions easier. Combine that with a versatile waist width, and you can now go from groomers to all-mountain terrain with no problem.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 122-80-107
- Turn Radius: 17m (size 172)
- Camber: Tip and tail Flip Core Rocker
- Bindings: Not included
- Spaceframe 3D Construction reduces swing weight by 25%
- Flip Core Rocker construction creates a smooth and stable rocker transition
- Sandwich sidewall titanium construction for stability and longevity