Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Billabong Banks Snowboard Jacket combines a stylish design with all-mountain features. 10K waterproofing, synthetic insulation, and sealed-out seams keep you comfy – even if you’re socked in miles from the nearest lift. The offset graphic and contrast zippers provide a fashionable look that will feel comfortable back in the most civilized settings. Goggles, keys, music, and lift passes all have a dedicated place in the Billabong Banks Jacket.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: Coated twill
- Insulation: 80g body/60g sleeves synthetic insulation
- Fit: Regular fit is loose, long, and causal
- Critical taped seams prevent seepage through exposed seams
- Durable YKK center front zippers
- Stack snaps & loops for jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable hood dials in head protection
- Underarm venting with no-catch mesh offers cooling
- Waterproof powder skirt wraps around your waist to keep out snow
- Branded metal lift ticket holder
- Sleeve pass pocket secures your season pass
- Hidden music pocket stores your tune stash
- Goggle pocket for storing eyewear
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Lycra hand gaiters seal the cuffs
- Micro-fleece inner chinguard prevent chafing
- Key hook at interior hand pocket latches onto your key ring
- Brushed micro-fleece hand warmer pockets keep your hands warm