Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 10/10
- Warmth: 2/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
A technical jacket for hikers and backpackers, the Arc'teryx Beta SL Jacket is a light, versatile storm piece. The waterproof GORE-TEX® PacLite® fabric packs small, making this super-light jacket good for surprise storm use. Unlike other Arc’teryx jackets, this one doesn’t include climbing specific features, streamlining its design and saving a little weight. At a tad over 11 oz, you’ll barely feel it when it’s in your pack, but you’ll certainly be glad it’s there when you need it.
- Fabric Rating: Extremely Waterproof / Highly Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite fabric
- Lining Material: Unlined
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- GORE-TEX® PacLite® is lightweight, waterproof and breathable
- DWR finish beads and rolls water
- GORE® taped seams prevent seeping
- WaterTight™ external zippers protect against leaking
- Dual hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers for storage and warmth
- Trim, adjustable StormHood™ with laminated brim fits snugly
- Gusseted underarms and articulated design for freedom of movement
- Die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters dial fit in
- Adjustable hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product: