The 686 Plexus Pinnacle 3-Ply Pant is a technical, lightweight shell that's simple to wear but incredibly smart. BOA threw in for a quick way to cinch the waist that's uniform and easy to do even if you're out on the mountain in a full-on blizzard. The 3-ply fabric has extreme waterproofing and a durable welded construction features leg vents for temp control and an articulated design for freedom of movement.
- 20K Waterproofing / 15K Breathability put a weather forcefield around your pants
- Fully taped seams lock out weather
- Gusseted fly with magnet closure maintains a comfortable feel
- BOA compatible boot gaiters let you adjust quickly on the snow
- Leg vents with mesh gussets dump heat without zipper-snag
- Cordura heel with "Horseshoe" hem prevent parking-lot shred
- Pant-to-jacket loops attach to your 686 jacket to keep snow out of your layers