Yakima ForkLift Roof Bike Rack
The Yakima ForkLift Bike Rack easily attaches to your factory roof rack an holds bikes with removable front wheels securely atop the car. A tool-free installation makes loading up quick and easy, and an adjustable tray makes carrying different bikes a cinch.
- One bike capacity
- Tool-free installation and removable
- Adjustable sliding tray for good fit with rear wheel
- Compatible with round, square, and most factory crossbars
- Compatible with most disc brakes
- Lockable skewer with SKS locks (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does the name forklift mean anything special? I want a roof mount but I am too small to be able to get the bike up to the roof of car"
1 Answers |
Question by kathy.nicodemus on 2/20/2011 - 2:25 pm
"Forklift is an universal bike carrier. But still you will need to mount the bike over the roof top on your own."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/21/2011 - 2:10 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.