Yakima Fat Cat 6 Ski Rack with Locks
The Yakima Fat Cat 6 Ski Rack allows you to carry multiple pairs of skis on top of your car, no matter how wide they are. This hinge rack opens wide for you to set your skis in, and then clamps down over the tip and tail to hold them in place. A one-button function makes it easy to open the Fat Cat with your gloves on, and the arms lock into place to ensure that skis can't be removed.
- New mirrored black finish
- Accommodates up to 6 pair of fat skis or 4 snowboards
- One-button open for easy use with gloves
- Integrated lift to ensure bindings clear roof of car
- SKS locks included to lock skis into the rack
- Compatible with round, square, and most factory racks
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this dang thing Whistle? The Thule I bought for my other car whistle's real loud! I trashed it."
1 Answers |
Question by Cleats on 5/22/2014 - 1:48 am
"Usually it is not the rack that is whistling, it is the straps are used to tie the gear down with. You have to make sure the straps are tight and secure any extra fabric you may have in order to quiet down the noise. This rack should not whistle when used alone."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/22/2014 - 10:10 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.