White Sierra Trail Convertible Pant (Men's)
The White Sierra Trail Convertible Pants are an outdoorsman's best friend. The legs easily zip off to convert these pants into shorts. Great for variable weather conditions, these pants cover all your bases without you having to over pack. You get UPF 30 protection to protect you from the harsh summer sun, and leg gussets that open wide for easy removal over shoes.
- Soft 100% nylon cloth fabric
- Lightweight and breathable for comfort
- Zip-off removable legs for wear as either pants as shorts
- UPF 30 to protect you from the sun
- Elastic at waistband sides for the perfect fit
- Front cargo pockets for extra storage
- Attached jacquard belt to adjust the fit
- Length: Short inseam 10" / Pant Inseam 32"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"1. Are there one or two rear pockets? 2. Do you stock the 30inch length or can these pants be shortened?"
1 Answers |
Question by Ken on 5/9/2012 - 9:48 am
"These pants can most definitely be shortened. The seamstress can fold the hem in from the inside to save the leg gusset rather than cutting the length of the pant. There are 2 back pockets cargo style!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/9/2012 - 11:11 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.