White Sierra Trabagon Jacket (Women's)
Seasoned travelers and athletes know that sunny skies can change in a flash. That's why they carry the White Sierra Trabagon Waterproof Jacket in their packs or luggage. The Trabagon is classic-styled rain protection with well-thought-out features, nice, big pockets for essentials and packs easily into its own zippered pocket. The special coating and fully taped seams of the Trabagon Jacket prevent water from leaking in and soaking your clothes if you're caught in an unexpected downpour. When the sun comes out again, shake the water off this jacket and it dries in a flash for stowing in your pack.
- Waterproof fabric keeps you dry in heavy rains
- Breathable fabric properties and back venting keep you cool and steam-free
- Full seam taping prevents moisture from seeping in at the seams
- Mesh venting at back yoke provides easy temperature regulation
- Stows in its own double-zipper front pocket to save space in your backpack
- Articulated elbows for moving comfort and excellent reach
- One-hand, quick draw hem and adjustable hood cordlocks seal out weather easily
- Reflective logo keeps you visible in low light
- Plenty of interior and exterior pockets to stash essentials
- Zippered pockets to protect and secure valuables
- Durable fabric resists tears ensuring long life
- Two-way front zipper for access to pants without exposing your chest or neck
- Rubberized zipper grip for easier use during inclement weather
- Fabric loop near label for easy hanging
- Semi-ridgid hood bill tapers at sides for unrestricted vision
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My wife is looking for a light weight rain jacket to wear over her fleece or a jacket. Is this just a waterproof shell jacket. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by George on 5/6/2014 - 12:38 pm
"This would be perfect for her! This is a lightweight, waterproof jacket that is super compact-able! She could wear it alone on warmer day or on top of another jacket on colder days!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/6/2014 - 1:22 pm