The White Sierra Snow King Insulated Ski Jacket gives you more options to defy the cold. Waterproof, breathable fabric and a synthetic insulation help you stay warm and comfortable. Adjustable cuffs, a hood, and a drawcord hem let you keep out snow and wind. A snap-close stormflap prevents the wind and rain from sneaking in, so you can stay outdoors longer.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester woven fabric
- Insulation: Polyfill insulation
- Length: Center back measures 30”
- Attached hood keeps your head warm
- Zip secure napoleon chest pocket for quick access to items
- Zip secure hand-warmer pockets safely stow items
- Adjustable cuffs fit around your gloves
- Adjustable drawcord hem helps keep out the snow
- Goggle pocket keeps your goggles from getting tangled with other items
- External stormflap prevents snow and rain from entering
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Love this coat/ jacket ....unzip the liner and have a nice fleece jacket to wear , nice zipper vents in arm pits when it gets too warm , pull cords to keep out snow -wind -rain -etc . Its a great looking jacket, picture doesn't show the almost metallic gray material used for this jacket . There are many large med small pockets on this coat, some of the pockets have zippers and some are open for quick access. this is a very well-made stylish coat. Buy this coat with confidence, I am very picky when it comes to coats and this one has no complaints from me.