White Sierra Snow Angel 3-in-1 Ski Jacket (Women's)
All-weather coverage comes stock in the White Sierra Snow Angel 3-in-1 Ski Jacket. With both a waterproof shell and a removable insulated liner jacket you get full coverage from fall through spring. The best part about the Snow Angel is that even though it's skiing-appropriate with it's waterproof construction and warm insulation, it's also fully functional for everyday wear. Wear the full package when you head out in harsh winter weather, or wear just the liner jacket to take in an early fall football game.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill fabric
- Liner Jacket Material: 100% polyester ripstop fabric
- Liner Jacket Lining: Soft brushed tricot
- Insulation: Removable insulated liner jacket
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Removable liner jacket for 3-in-1 versatility
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Zip-off hood for weather protection
- Goggle pocket and plenty of other pockets organize gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What are the waterproof and breathability ratings on this jacket please?"
1 Answers |
Question by PrueC on 11/30/2011 - 4:28 pm
"The vendor did not provide a rating for this jacket, only that it is waterproof/breathable."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/30/2011 - 4:30 pm
"Is this jacket a good choice for the slopes?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tracy on 1/16/2012 - 10:58 am
"Absolutely! It even has a place to store your goggles. It comes with the liner, so you already have your mid layer all you have to do is get your base layer and you will be ready to shred some serious powder. Take a look at our selection of thermals."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/17/2012 - 10:27 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.