White Sierra Point Convertible Pant (Women's)
If you can only fit one pair of pants in your pack, make it the White Sierra Point Convertible Pants. These are great travel pants because you can wear them as both shorts and pants. The legs zip off giving you a 7" inseam pair of shorts. The Point Convertible Pants are lightweight, breathable, and comfortable, and they even have UPF protection built in. They're also wrinkle resistant, so when you dig the leg sections out of your pack they won't be a crumpled-up mess.
- 100% nylon woven fabric
- Zip-off legs convert from pants to shorts
- Moisture-wicking fabric dries quickly
- Breathable fabric to keep you cool
- Zippered thigh pocket for securing items
- Elastic waist for forgiving fit
- Wrinkle-resistant fabric for convenience
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Pant inseam measures 29"
- Shorts inseam measures 7"
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"There are know pictures. So what color is caviar?"
1 Answers |
Question by Michael on 2/22/2013 - 6:17 pm
"We are currently working on pictures. Caviar is a charcoal grey color."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 2:25 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.