The White Sierra Shady Canyon Insulated Ski Jacket is designed to get the job done on cold, blustery days. This jacket has 100g of insulation and a soft fleece lining that hold onto body heat. The exterior fabric is waterproof so you can ski or go sledding with the kids and stay dry the whole time. Shaped seams and quilting at the sides give the Shady Canyon Jacket a cute fit.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester woven fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fleece lining
- Insulation: 100g polyfill synthetic insulation
- Length: Center back measures 27"
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Zippered hand pockets keep fingers warm and hold gear
- Inner pockets for goggles and essentials like cards and cash
- Quilting at the sides for enhanced fit