White Sierra Drifter Softshell Ski Jacket (Men's)
Aggressive skiers will really love the White Sierra Drifter Softshell Ski Jacket. The design is low-profile from the sleek softshell fabric to the light polyfill insulation. You get a bit of warmth and a whole lot of breathability. This means that when worn with the appropriate breathable layers, the Sierra will keep you really comfortable as you attack new terrain.
- Centerback measures 30.5"
- Water-resistant fabric helps keep you dry
- Very breathable for excellent moisture management
- Super soft stretch polyester fabric
- Fully seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- Light polyfill insulation adds some warmth
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord seals out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs seal out snow
- Snap-back powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"are their underarm zip vents?"
1 Answers |
Question by Victor on 3/12/2011 - 11:57 pm
"Yes this jacket has vents."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/17/2011 - 10:50 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.