White Sierra Bozo Shell Ski Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 3/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
THe White Sierra Bozo Ski Pant is a shell pant, offering you the most flexibility in temperature. The shell offers waterproof protection from the weather, and doesn't overheat you when you're at your most active. Vents at the thigh provide extra temperature control, and with the relaxed fit you can change up your layers underneath to adjust the warmth.
- Fabric Rating: Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester twill fabric
- Insulation: Shell only for enhanced breathability
- Length: Inseam measures approximately 32"
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Side leg vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated construction for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Reinforced scuff guards prevent shred
- Critically taped seams prevent seepage at exposed seams
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.