White Sierra Betty Sue Zip-Off Sleeve Waterproof Jacket (Youth)
White Sierra knows women start changing thier minds at a young age so they created the Betty Sue Waterproof Jacket to help you get on with your day while your daughter decides between sleeves or no sleeves from the comfort of the back seat - not the kitchen floor mid-tantrum. Waterproof and breathable fabric was used to create a classic yet stylish look your girls won't mind wearing. You'll have peace of mind knowing the stowable hood is securely attached to the jacket - even if she's not wearing it, and all her essentials are tucked away in zippered or safe interior pockets.
- Durable 100% polyester faille waterproof and breathable outer shell fabric keeps water out and prevents excessive sweating
- Polyfill insulation keeps him warm on super-cold days
- Easy on and off zip-off sleeves with elasticized wrists lets her change her look or insulation without adult help
- Zip front with snap storm flap adds extra protection from wind and weather
- Zippered chest pocket keeps valuables safe and secure
- Inside clear pass pocket, electronics and goggle pocket keeps essentials at hand and in view
- Stowable hood so even when she thinks she doesn't need it, protection is always on board
- Inside name tag is a great upgrade from masking tape and markers
- 23 inch approx back length keeps her covered and wind and cold on the outside
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.