Volkl Yumi Skis (Women's)
The Volkl Yumi Skis are fun, light women's skis that let you explore the whole mountain. If you enjoy both the back bowls and the frontside equally, well, so do the Yumis. These Volkl skis are stable and smooth, so you can attack new and different terrain. They're also easy to turn in all kinds of conditions thanks to a rockered tip. Bio-Logic technology provides a flex designed specifically for women. It's forgiving and easy to manipulate without being noodle-soft.
- Design: All-Mountain/Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 125-83-105
- Turn Radius: 17.1m (Size 161)
- Camber: Tip Rocker
- Binding: Not included
- Tip Rocker makes turn initiation easier, especially in soft snow
- Camber under foot provides stable carving
- Multi-Layer Sensorwood Light wood core provides lightweight, lively feel
- Women-specific Bio-Logic construction enhances flex and reduces stress on joints
- Bio-Logic tail geometry releases easier from the turn, making linking turns effortless
- Power/Tough Box construction blends vertical sidewalls and torsion box for tons of grip and stability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5'4", 134 pounds and a green/blue run (cautious) skier. Would these ski's be suitable for me? And what length is correct for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jen on 6/22/2013 - 3:07 am
"You really need a size 157-160 based off of your weight/height. Otherwise, this would be a great ski for you"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/24/2013 - 11:46 am