Volkl Yellow 700 Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
Volkl's Perfect Fitting System is part of what makes the Yellow 700 Ski Jacket so comfortable to wear. The fit is ergonomic and articulated so that the jacket fits with your natural stance reducing bulk and burdensome feel. 4-way stretch fabric goes one step further so that the Yellow 700 stretches and moves as you duck tree limbs, hike ridges, and navigate moguls. This performance ski jacket is waterproof and insulated as well so you don't have to worry about adverse weather.
- 10K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- 100g body/ 80g sleeve CPI insulation
- Seam-sealed to lock out moisture
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Articulated Perfect Fitting System for natural comfort
- Plenty of specialized pockets store gear
- Pit Zips dump excess heat
- Zip-out powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Knit wrist gaiters with thumb hole fit under gloves to keep cold air out
- Elastic drawcord at hem to seal out cold air
- Nano Technology keeps stains off the fabric surface
- Laser-cut details
- Waterproof zippers
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"does this jacket run true to size or is it a small european size? "
1 Answers |
Question by rory on 11/1/2010 - 9:03 pm
"This jacket is a smaller cut. It would depend on the layers you put on underneath because it seems to have more of a slim-fit cut."
Answer by becalina (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/2/2010 - 9:37 am
"Is this jacket insulated or a shell?"
1 Answers |
Question by Pizzamonkey on 11/10/2010 - 11:14 am
"This is definitely an insulated jacket, more products descriptions will be available soon."
Answer by G-race (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/10/2010 - 11:22 am
"Is there any size chart available? This item corresponds to the EU (not UK) size 50,52,54 ? Thank you for answer."
1 Answers |
Question by David on 8/9/2011 - 4:53 pm
"Europe size 50 = 40US /EU Size 52 = 42US / EU54 = 54US. We only have this item in a large or 4XL. The 4XL would fit up to a size 60EU size. I would think that for the 50-54 size range, you would need a US XL or 2XL. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/10/2011 - 9:10 am
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)