Volkl V-Werks RTM 84 Ski System with Bindings
The Volkl V-Werks RTM 84 Ski System is 15% lighter and even more powerful than the original. When you lay into this ski you're likely to get the smoothest and cleanest carve you've ever experienced. The Metal-Tex Hybrid provides the torsional stiffness and reinforcement, but it uses both titanial and carbon fiber to keep the feel lightweight. The full-length rocker and sidecut were designed to work together to increase the effective edge of the ski, adding even more stability. The result is one of the most powerful skis on the market that's still kind of effortless to control. The V-Werks RTM is constantly ranked at the top in user tests, if you ride it it's easy to see why.
- Design: All-Mountain/ Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 129-84-111
- Turn Radius: 18m (size 176)
- Camber: Full Rocker reverse camber
- Bindings: Marker/Volkl iPT WR 12 bindings included
- 15% lighter than original RTM
- Metal-Tex Hybrid construction with titanial and carbon fiber increases torsional stiffness making the ski stable at high speeds
- Motion iPT Hollow-Tech binding interface is lightweight and great at power transmission
- Sensorwood Xtra-Light wood core provides lightweight, lively feel
- Full Rocker for float and easy turns in soft snow
- Extended Low-Profile rocker increases edge contact for a smooth and predictable ride on groomed snow
- XTD Transmission Sidewall construction supports the outside of the ski to preventing chatter
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.