Volkl V-Werks Katana Skis (Men's)
When you get an epic powder day, you need to savor every run. The Volkl V-Werks Katana Skis are specifically designed for powder, and they're unlike any ski before them. These skis are insanely light, thin, and slice through powder like a sushi knife. They're not overly stiff, and they have tip-to-tail rocker to keep you floating effortlessly above the snow. The core is made with lightweight Paulownia, and 12 sheets of carbon add ultra-precise response. Don't believe us? Check out the multiple user testing awards the V-Werks Katana has pulled in. This is truly the most technical big mountain ski you can get.
- Design: Powder
- Ski Dimensions: 143-112-132
- Turn Radius: 25.8m (size 184)
- Camber: Tip-to-tail Full Rocker
- Bindings: not included
- Vertical sidewalls under foot for edge grip
- Low-profile Full rocker for maximum float and edge contact
- Increased edge contact provides smooth ride
- 12 sheets of carbon add response without adding lots of weight
- Sensorwood Xtra-Light Paulownia wood core is light and lively
- Thin profile and light swing weight
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.