Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Volkl Silver Stone Ski Jacket is possibly one of the most breathable jackets you'll ever wear. Boasting an incredible 35,000g of breathability, you can be sure that no matter how active you get, you're not going to have to worry about sweat accumulation. A Sympatex biodegradable membrane maintains that excellent breathability, while it also provides 35,000mm of waterproofing. The result is a completely weather-proof shell that's going to eliminate the largest source of heat loss, wetness. The Silve Stone Jacket also has a 100g insulation so your body doesn't have to do all the work keeping you warm, and all the features you're looking for in your performance ski coat.
- Fabric Rating: 35K Waterproofing / 35K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% soft hand polyester fabric
- Insulation: 100g body/ 80g sleeve CPI insulation
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Articulated design for natural fit and movement
- Removable and adjustable hood for weather protection
- Waterproof zippers prevent leakage
- Inner wrist cuffs with thumbhole keep out cold air
- Pit Zips to release excess heat
- Plenty of pockets organize gear
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Nano Technology stain repellent to keep you clean
- Velcro adjustable cuffs adjust to keep out snow
- Biodegradable PTFE-free waterproof membrane