Rocker: Shaped like a U. Great for float and easy control in soft or deep powder.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
Even if you love to carve, sometimes you just can't resist that stash of pristine snow left in the trees. With the Volkl RTM 84 Ski System you don't have to choose. The Volkl RTM is a powerful and precise ski that's designed to be ridden fast. This ski is reinforced with titanium, giving you extra stiffness and stability at speed. The XTD Transmission Sidewall construction reduces chatter so you can hold a solid carve even at an aggressive angle. When you decide to venture into soft snow, the RTM's Full Rocker will keep you afloat and cruising effortlessly through the pow.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 129-84-111
- Turn Radius: 18m (size 176)
- Camber: Full Rocker reverse camber
- Bindings: Marker/Volkl iPT WR 12 bindings included
- Extended Sensor wood core is milled specifically for high-end precision
- Powered by Titanium: titanium reinforcements add torsional stiffness for stability at high speeds
- Full Rocker for float and easy turns in soft snow
- Extended Low-Profile rocker increases edge contact for a smooth and predictable ride on groomed snow
- XTD Transmission Sidewall construction supports the outside of the ski to preventing chatter