Rocker: Shaped like a U. Great for float and easy control in soft or deep powder.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
The Volkl RTM 81 Ski System combines a full rocker from tip to tail with vibration dampening for an effortless experience all over the mountain. But don’t let the silky smooth feel fool you; the Extended Sensor Wood Core allows for extreme precision when carving. Steel reinforcement ups the torsional stiffness, allowing you to bring the RTM 81 up to speed without losing stability. These are fun men's skis, designed to cover the whole mountain with ease.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 126-81-108mm
- Turn Radius: 17.4m (size 171)
- Camber: Full Rocker
- Bindings: IPT WR12 bindings included
- Full rocker profile provides lots of float and easy turns in soft snow
- Dual XTD Transmission Sidewall reduces chatter and provides stability in any conditions
- Extended Sensorwood Core for extreme precision and high performance
- Steel reinforcement adds torsional rigidity for stability at speed
Skis will need to be taken to a local shop for tuning and boot fitting