Rocker: Shaped like a U. Great for float and easy control in soft or deep powder.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
If you spend most of your time carving but want more versatile dimensions, the Volkl RTM 80 Ski System has got you covered. This is an aggressive and damp frontside ski with a slightly wider waist width and full-length rocker. This provides lot of float in soft snow `so you're not restricted in terms of where you can ride. Dual XTD Transmission sidewalls ensure that when you get the RTM 80 up on edge you get solid hold.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 126-80-107
- Camber: Full-length rocker
- Turn Radius: 17.8m (size 176)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: IPT WR 12 bindings included
- XTD Sensor wood core is light and responsive
- Full rocker provides great float in soft snow
- Dual XTD Transmission sidewall for solid grip and reduced chatter
- iPT Motion bindings provide precise power transmission to the ski