Volkl RTM 80 Ski System with Bindings
The Volkl RTM 80 Ski System brings the technological gains of rocker to the frontside skier. This silky-smooth ski features a gradual full rocker that allows you to engage the tip only when the ski is on edge. Combine this with the tapered thickness at the tail and you get a ski that transitions between turns seamlessly and with excellent control. Volkl didn't forget, though, that sometimes you like to go off-piste. The Extended Wood core on the RTM 80 Skis is a little forgiving so you float above the freshies. The RTM 80 replaces the AC 30.
- Design: All-Mountain/ Frontside
- Camber: Full Rocker
- Ski Dimensions: 126-80-107
- Binding: iPT Wideride 12.0D included
- Binding DIN Range: 4 - 12
- Turn Radius: 161 (14.6), 166 (15.6), 171 (16.7), 176 (17.8), 181 (18.9)
- Smooth and stable on groomed terrain
- ELP Full Rocker matches the sidecut and flex for smoothness and predictability
- Forgiving Extended Wood core for adventures off-piste
- Dual Extended Transmission sidewalls offer forgiving performance in soft snow
- Pivot heel and toe binding for more consistent release
- Thinned-out tail flexes for easy turn release
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 48. 220lbs 6`2. I raced gs years ago but recently tore my acl and mcl. I find the 163 ac30 too short. If I mostly want to rip the groomers and ski the edges what is a conservative choice in length for me and my knee brace in the new rtm 80. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by greg on 11/16/2011 - 6:40 pm
"A conservative choice for you is a 169-170 based on your weight and height. Being really conservative you can probably go to a 167."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2011 - 3:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.