Volkl RTM 80 Ski System with Bindings
The Volkl RTM 80 Ski System brings the technological gains of rocker to the frontside skier. This silky-smooth ski features a gradual full rocker that allows you to engage the tip only when the ski is on edge. Combine this with the tapered thickness at the tail and you get a ski that transitions between turns seamlessly and with excellent control. Volkl didn't forget, though, that sometimes you like to go off-piste. The Extended Wood core on the RTM 80 Skis is a little forgiving so you float above the freshies. The RTM 80 replaces the AC 30.
- Design: All-Mountain/ Frontside
- Camber: Full Rocker
- Ski Dimensions: 126-80-107
- Binding: iPT Wideride 12.0D included
- Binding DIN Range: 4 - 12
- Turn Radius: 161 (14.6), 166 (15.6), 171 (16.7), 176 (17.8), 181 (18.9)
- Smooth and stable on groomed terrain
- ELP Full Rocker matches the sidecut and flex for smoothness and predictability
- Forgiving Extended Wood core for adventures off-piste
- Dual Extended Transmission sidewalls offer forgiving performance in soft snow
- Pivot heel and toe binding for more consistent release
- Thinned-out tail flexes for easy turn release
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 48. 220lbs 6`2. I raced gs years ago but recently tore my acl and mcl. I find the 163 ac30 too short. If I mostly want to rip the groomers and ski the edges what is a conservative choice in length for me and my knee brace in the new rtm 80. Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by greg on 11/16/2011 - 6:40 pm
"A conservative choice for you is a 169-170 based on your weight and height. Being really conservative you can probably go to a 167."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/17/2011 - 3:16 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.