Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
Ski Magazine’s 2014 Ski of the Year, the Volkl Yumi is back again. And this year it's designed to apply even more power, and get more performance. The Multi-Layered Wood Core uses two different densities of wood to give this women's freeskier resilience and a snappy feel. The Yumi Skis have great grip when carving, so you can dig in and get even more power. The popular rocker/camber hybrid profile blends easy turns, float, and stability for a great all-around performance.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 125-83-103mm
- Turn Radius: 17.1m (size 161)
- Camber: Rocker tip/Traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: Bindings not included
- Tip rocker makes turn initiation easier
- Camber underfoot for grip and stability
- Bio-Logic women-specific geometry makes turning easier on the knees
- Power Construction uses vertical sidewalls for tons of grip
- Tough Box construction blends multi-layered wood and fiberglass for extra durability
- Multi-layered Wood Core combines two different woods for balance of strength and flex