Volkl Kenja Skis (Women's)
We just never stop hearing great things about the Volkl Kenja Skis. Women riders have been snatching these skis up every season, and riding them in all sorts of conditions. The Kenjas have a really versatile waist width. They are wide enough for some float in fresh snow, but they still carve like a pro. Skiers with proven skills will like that these are titanium-reinforced women's skis. This will give them all sorts of stability. The Kenjas are lightweight too, which just makes them all the more pleasant to work with.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 127-87-106
- Turn Radius: 18.2m (Size 163)
- Camber: Tip Rocker
- Binding: Not included
- Tip Rocker makes turn initiation easier, especially in soft snow
- Camber under foot provides stable carving
- Sensorwood Light wood core provides lightweight, lively feel
- Titanium reinforcement increases stability at speed
- Women-specific Bio-Logic construction enhances flex and reduces stress on joints
- Bio-Logic tail geometry releases easier from the turn, making linking turns effortless
- Power Construction blends vertical sidewalls and torsion box for tons of grip and stability
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.