Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
Every year we demo the Volkl Kenja Skis, and every year they're one of the most popular. Women (and some men too) love the Kenjas because they're fun to ride, versatile, and easy to control. A rockered tip makes turning super easy and ups the float in soft snow. Camber under foot gives you the stability and power for serious carving on groomed runs. Titanium reinforcement makes the Kenjas stable and damp at speed. Vertical sidewalls add tons of grip so you'll never wash out.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 127-87-106mm
- Turn Radius: 18.2m (size 163)
- Camber: Rocker tip/Traditional camber under foot
- Bindings: Bindings not included
- Recommended Binding (sold separately): Marker 11.0 TC EPS 90
- Tip rocker makes turn initiation easier
- Camber underfoot for grip and stability
- Bio-Logic women-specific geometry makes turning easier on the knees
- Power Construction uses vertical sidewalls for tons of grip
- Multi-layered Wood Core combines two different woods for balance of strength and flex
- Titanium reinforcement adds torsional rigidity for stable, damp performance when skiing fast