Volkl Kenja Skis (Women's)
If you want to truly ride the whole mountain, the Volkl Kenja Ski is the freeride ski that can take you there. A Bio-logic sidecut gives you plenty of float underfoot, a big shovel tip for pushing through all sorts of snow, and a narrower tail so you don't get snagged up. With an 86mm waist underfoot, the Volkl Kenja can still lay down a mean carve on the front side, but just as easily transitions into the softer snow.
- Design: Freeride Powder/ All-Mountain
- Camber: Traditional
- Ski Dimensions: 129-86-105
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 17.7m (size 163)
- Titanium reinforcement around core for added stiffness and stability
- Vertically-laminated Sensorwood Core blends poplar and beech woods
- Bio-logic sidecut promotes easy steering in all types of snow
- Power Construction's vertical sidewalls for good grip
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.