Volkl Kenja Skis (Women's)
If you want to truly ride the whole mountain, the Volkl Kenja Ski is the freeride ski that can take you there. A Bio-logic sidecut gives you plenty of float underfoot, a big shovel tip for pushing through all sorts of snow, and a narrower tail so you don't get snagged up. With an 86mm waist underfoot, the Volkl Kenja can still lay down a mean carve on the front side, but just as easily transitions into the softer snow.
- Design: Freeride Powder/ All-Mountain
- Camber: Traditional
- Ski Dimensions: 129-86-105
- Binding: not included
- Turn Radius: 17.7m (size 163)
- Titanium reinforcement around core for added stiffness and stability
- Vertically-laminated Sensorwood Core blends poplar and beech woods
- Bio-logic sidecut promotes easy steering in all types of snow
- Power Construction's vertical sidewalls for good grip
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.