Volkl Black Jack Insulated Ski Pant (Men's)
The Volkl Black Jack Ski Pants are aggressively styled on the outside to match their aggressive design. These pants have top-rated Sensortex waterproofing, and a low-profile synthetic insulation that adds just enough warmth to protect you from cold lifts without causing an overall overheat. Removable suspenders let you get yourself an accommodating fit, and 4-way stretch fabric lets you bend, jump, and twist in perfect comfort.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 4-way stretch twill Sensortex fabric
- Insulation: 40g CPI synthetic insulation
- Thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
- Fully seam sealed to lock out moisture
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Removable suspenders keep the pant in place
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Nano Technology stain repellent keeps you clean
- Multiple zippered pockets store gear
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What would be the right size when I carry pants that are height of 32 and waist of 38? Large or XL?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jan on 1/26/2012 - 10:15 pm
"I would recommend a size XL with those measurements. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/30/2012 - 11:43 am
"I have a 44" waist. Obermyer XXL is a good fit. There is no Volkl sizing chart. What is the waist size (and how flexable?) is the Volkl XXL. Thanks, Bob. "
2 Answers |
Question by wpbob69 on 2/9/2012 - 12:36 pm
"Volkl does not have a sizing chart just yet but we are hoping to get one up soon! I can tell you that Obermeyer is more generous with their sizing. Volkl is from Germany and they have European fit which is a little more tailored than Obermeyer."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/9/2012 - 3:34 pm
"Volkl size XXL is very tight fit. Just to give you an idea, I am jeans/pants 38-40, Spyder ski pants XXL and I could barely put Volkl XXL on."
Answer by Andrew on 5/26/2012 - 8:25 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.