The Volkl Black 700 Ski Jacket has it all, including outstanding waterproofing, warm insulation, and unparalleled breathability. This men's ski jacket has an overall 20K waterproofing and breathability rating that offers reliable weather protection in the nastiest of storms systems. The innovative Open Membrane construction has laser-cut pores that are incredibly efficient at maximizing breathability for an unmatched 60K rating in critical areas. Triple-moisture transport under the arms allows you work up a sweat while still regulating your core temperature and keeping you comfortable.
- 20K Sensortex Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Open Membrane construction offers 60K Breathability in critical areas
- CPi-Insulation is thin and lightweight, yet incredibly warm
- 4-Way Stretch moves with you for maximum mobility and comfort
- Adjustable cuffs and wrist gaiters fit around gloves to seal out cold air
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Zippered chest pocket for extra storage
- Drawcord elastic waist cinches in to seal out the cold
- Interior zippered pocket stores important items
- Interior easy-access goggle pocket for safe keeping
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Super good looking and warm. I would stay with the Volkl products. Great jacket. The best buy of any ski wear I've had.
Great jacket, warm, dry, light weight, flexible, everything you would need for fun in the snow.