Volkl Aurena Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
Sometimes progressing your skills can be a bit of a struggle; the Volkl Aurena Ski System makes it easier. To get those turn transitions seamless and effortless, Volkl gave the Aurena Tip Rocker. By lifting the tip out of the snow the ski naturally wants to turn. It also releases more easily from a carve making it easy to transition to the other edge. XTD PROGRESSive Technology puts more flex in the tail to make the ski more forgiving and easier to control. All in all, this is a ski that's easy to control and perfect for progression.
- Design: Frontside
- Dimensions: 125-75-105
- Camber: Tip rocker/ Traditional camber everywhere else
- Turn Radius: 13.7m (size 159)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Bindings: 4Motion 10 bindings included
- Tip rocker provides easy turn initiation and transitions
- XTD PROGRESSive Technology puts softer flex in tail for easier control
- Light and forgiving wood core
- Power centered in the middle of the ski for easy maneuvering
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 71yo skiing on atomic mtron 154cm. I ski mostly blue and blacks on a good day. I'm 5'5''. What size would be good for me?"
1 Answers |
Question by judy on 2/27/2013 - 1:32 pm
"If you stick with the groomers then you can try size 153; if you are more aggressive and like all mountain skiing as well, then you should get the 159. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 3:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.