Volcom Wooly GORE-TEX Glove (Men's)
They call this the Volcom Wooly GORE-TEXÂ® Glove because it is loaded up with cozy insulation, 300g of cozy insulation to be exact. Combine that with a removable fleece liner and a GORE-TEXÂ® membrane and your fingers are sure to stay dry, warm, and ready for more riding. GORE-TEXÂ® completely locks out water while still allowing excess heat to escape before it can turn to sweat. The removable fleece glove in the Volcom Wooly adds an extra layer of convenience when you want the extra dexterity to adjust something without freezing your hands off.
- V-Science leather palm and nylon shell material
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane is completely waterproof and very breathable
- 300g and 115g zonal ThermaloftÂ® insulation
- Removable fleece glove adds warmth and convenience
- Wrist cinch tightens to seal out snow
- Suede nose panel feels soft against skin
- Zippered wrist for easy on/ off
- Clip for attaching around a belt loop or glove holder
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do you have a sizing chart for Volcom gloves? I've tried Burton gloves on and I am generally a small or medium. What size would you recommend for these gloves? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by mitch on 9/1/2012 - 7:27 am
"The best way to see what size glove you would wear is to measure your palm from the base near the thumb to the furthest part out. A small measures 2.75" to 3.25", a medium measures 3.25" to 3.75", a large measures 3.75" to 4.25", and an extra large will measure 4.25" to 4.5". "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/5/2012 - 9:19 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.