Volcom Throttle Shell Pant (Men's)
Launch full speed ahead with the Volcom Throttle Snowboard Pant for men. With 15K waterproofing, V-Science Tech, and Fully Taped Seams, no amount of wicked weather will be able to slow you down. An adjustable inner waistband guarantees a customized fit, just in case you drop some summer poundage after charging hard in the pre-season. Super deep cargo pockets allow you to bring everything you might need for a long day spent savoring the back country.
- 15,000MM Waterproof/ 10,000G Breathable
- Fully Taped Seams guarantee no moisture leaks
- V-Science 2 Layer Shell offers weather protection
- V-Science Breathable Lining System regulates the interior temp keeping you dry and cool
- Ergo Fit is a relaxed fit that is ergonomically shaped to promote freedom and mobility
- Zip Tech Pant to Jacket Interface creates the ultimate snow-proof seal
- Mesh Lined Zippered Vents dump unwanted heat during vigorous activity
- Triple Reinforced Rise to avoid wear and tear
- Adjustable Inner Waistband ensures the perfect fit
- Hand Warmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- V-Science Boot Gusset with Snap
- Stretch Boot Gaiter with lace hook keeps the snow out
- Bulletproof Reinforced Back Hem is ultra durable
- Hidden Pass Pocket displays your ticket to ride
- Stone Ticket Ring keeps your pass easily accessible
- Back Pockets and deep Cargo Pockets store all your necessities
- Stone Butt Patch
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these volcom snowboard pants the 2010 or the 2011 model (2011 item number G135006)?"
1 Answers |
Question by Todd on 2/2/2011 - 8:18 am
"These are the 2010 model."
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/2/2011 - 10:18 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.