Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
With 15K waterproofing, the Volcom Threes Insulated Snowboard Jacket is ready for rough weather. If you like to stay out when it starts snowing, you'll appreciate the impressive protection this jacket provides. The Threes Jacket has a lightweight insulation that will help provide that extra burst of warmth in cold weather, but won't overheat you when you're running the park in the spring. This jacket has the classic Volcom fit that's loose and easy to move in.
- Fabric Rating: 15K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Tech 2L fabric
- Lining Material: V-Science breathable lining
- Insulation: 60g low-loft synthetic insulation
- 2-way cuffs let you pull the Velcro tab around your thumb to create thumbholes
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable attached hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Sueded inner collar feels soft against skin
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to Volcom pants
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Noise pocket holds your music or phone
- Stone logo ring to attach your lift ticket
- Whistle zipper pull gets the attention of other riders