Volcom Threat Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
- Fit: Loose
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 6/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Scrambled Stripe Ink
The Volcom Threat Insulated Snowboard Jacket has a bright plaid pattern that stands out, and the performance to back it up. This jacket has a lightweight insulation; it helps you stay warm, but also allows you some versatility. You can beef up your layers underneath in January, and lighten them up in April. Any way you choose to wear it, with the Threat Jacket you'll have waterproof protection and room to carry all your gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: V-Tech Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: V-Science breathable lining
- Insulation: 60g polyfill insulation
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Adjustable attached hood to keep your head dry
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Sueded inner collar feels soft against skin
- Jacket-to-pant interface connects to Volcom pants
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Noise pocket holds your music or phone
- Stone logo ring to attach your lift ticket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.